Wednesday 28 February 2018

28th February 2018 - Off to Mythodea

Thought for the day:"I'm still an atheist, thank God"

Had my notification from Mythodea, and I shall be attending as a Category 1 performer again this year - meaning I have two compulsory sessions a night in the main taverns - if the past is anything to go by I shall be doing a lot more than that ...

But the Trailer is out ...
Official 2018 Trailer

And a teaser ...
and the Onslaught



So - time to look at trains and crossings


hmm - prices are going up again ... Will have to look at the Tesco Coupon offers to get there this year again ...

Meanwhile - a nice trip to Twickenham today for the Consecration of the new Court of Scion Abbey - Athelstan - and ended up acting as Grand Captain of the Guard.. That is two Grand ranks in meetings so far this Masonic Year ... 

Back home through the snow (not a lot to be honest but it is really parky out there !)

maybe some mulled wine?


No comments:

Post a Comment