Friday 28 August 2020

28th August 2020 - Blitz on 41 and a Pair of waders

Thought for the day :"I googled my symptoms – seems I need to go LARPing"




Yesterday I posted a video of the work Nancy has done at 41 - here are some context pictures of the "before" stage 











This puts this video into better context..  No 41 - Care of Nancy 



Had to go to Llanelli today for Susie to get an eye infection tested.
They decided that there were complications so we went to Werndale Private Hospital she could see a consultant - resulting in a new and higher level antibiotics for the next two weeks ..

Popped into the Warehouse and found that the builders next door had been into the premises and had left the premises insecure - more n this in the next couple of days.

Susie managed to get her waders - so I will finish with a photo of her in Waders...



No comments:

Post a Comment