Tuesday 11 August 2020

11th August 2020 - 47th Anniversary

Thought for the day :" She said “after this is over I want to go to the South of France “ I said “that would be Nice” "


Got the ducks and the Chickens from 41 today and put them into their new home ..












A bit of a fracas in Vic's new home - we took his carpets there for him, and checked that he was settling when the manageress of the complex came and told us that they were in lock - down and that friends and family were not allowed to attend.  That causes a bit of a problem so I told her that I was his carer and she said that she had not been told. I said that without a phone I would have to call daily to check what he had, and to make sure that his medication and food was arranged.
We sort of left with a bit of a face off - so we will see tomorrow what happens when I visit again.

So the evening was a feast of baked potato, cheese and baked beans - a feast fit for a King and worthy of a 47th Anniversary - of and it rained half way through the meal outside but we had the Veranda!! 

Family still with us enjoying the pool jumping off Cenarth Falls...

Deceptively hot...    gotta rush!!

Cheers !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment