Tuesday 30 June 2020

30th June 2020 - 4 Days and Counting....

Thought for the day :"I've just written a book all about basements. I think its going to be a best cellar."


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics (latest)




So things seem to be moving at last - though it took a few phone calls to Premier Lawyers to get them to look at the file and action things. I have the impression that if I had not called it may be Friday before they looked at the responses from the buyers.

But if things go well then it should bed one by Friday and Ffynnon Wen is scheduled accordingly to be Monday 6th July. Which is also the day that Wales is scheduled to drop the 5 mile travel rule, and allow "bubbles" - addition of one family to the isolation group..
Probably a good thing as the living room is filling up !!




Personally, I would just like to go to bed until Friday.....

But it is a new week so time to change the profiles...





And today's Shut-Down Serenade brings us to No 66 - an old favourite - Puff the Magic Dragon.

 

Saw this nice cross-over picture... and decided to just leave it here ..


I am sure it will disturb some friends 



No comments:

Post a Comment