Tuesday 9 June 2020

9th June 2020 - The Drugs don't Work - or at least don't arrive

Thought for the day :"After complaints that all my thoughts are in English – here is one in Spanish . UNO"


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics


Ran out of tablets today... I do not have to take a lot - just a simple one for blood pressure and one for cholesterol, but last month they were delivered so when I used the last ones yesterday I thought that they would probably turn up sometime int he day. When they didn't it was of course too late to enquire. So popped around to the socially distancing Pharmacy this morning and found that the prescription had not been produced. The Pharmacy do the repeat prescription, so after waiting to speak to the Surgery, they sent me to to get the Pharmacy to forward the prescription request so that they could complete it- Long and short is that the process now takes 48 hours so I have three days without medication. Not so bad for me - they are only minor amounts - but could have been pretty bad for some people.

Don't wish to complain, but will not make assumptions next month ...

So, weather brightening today, and will head to the harbour to walk with Vic this afternoon and drop a rose into the water for my mother's birthday.

Only one Trumpton today - a picture that I could not resist.
Much has been made of the way that Trump Stands ...


The answer was simple !!!

And so on to No 48 in the Serenades... Can't help but wonder where I'm Bound - Tom Paxton


No new Cases of Covid in Carmarthenshire.
Hoping to see that continue...

Cheers !






No comments:

Post a Comment