Sunday 28 June 2020

28th June 2020 - Remembering Glastonbury

Thought for the day:"Meditation – it’s not what you think!"


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics



Sunday, and temperature is back to the cool normal for the time of year. And what a year it is turning out to be...


But it is also Glastonbury weekend and so I cast my memories back to 2008, when I took a stupid amount of tentage and stores into the Festival - to set up a Crimson Moon Medieval Encampment. I no longer remember how man trips it took me - but I was younger and fitter then and it was worth it.


Galleries are still there on Facebook ....  LINK | LINK 2LINK 3


 
So.. Have an Air Guitar!!!

Shut-Down Serenades get to No 64 - An Old Favourite Donna Donna Donna


In other news, I saw this rather inspirational image today 

Titled : The Invisibility of Poverty
Cheers !!


No comments:

Post a Comment