Wednesday 24 June 2020

24th June 2020 - Boilers !!

Thought for the day:"I know I am getting fat – but I have had a lot on my plate"


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics



Well, I am glad that the instructions from the Government are clear and unambiguous..
 

Things are not looking good, even though we are opening up here - the states are showing some rapid rises.
Going to face the shops later (we are in a heat wave at the moment and it is very hot out there) and will see how it looks now that more shops are open....  though I will be going to Tesco Only !!!

On the house front - had some queries today about the gas boiler - and with the estate agent calling in at the house, established that the Gas Boiler records that we had are not for our boiler at all - so we have no idea when it was put in and no record of the certificates.
Sadly, the requirement for our buyers to have a mortgage means that this is a requirement to show that the house is safe! My solicitors (Premier Lawyers) step in and say I can have an indemnity insurance for £117 plus £72 administrative fee!!  Seemed a bit steep so spoke wit the buyer and it seems that his solicitor can arrange for £74 and no admin fee, so have instructed my solicitors to pay their solicitors, and charge me.  I know it is a small amount of £405K but I resent paying out more. But I am not going to delay on that account!!...

Other than that it seems as though we are progressing in the right direction.

And so we get to number 60 in the Tavern.... Ride On.


I know I put this out there out of sequence before - but for the sake of regularity we will take it one day at a time ....

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment