Saturday 6 June 2020

6th June 2020 - Which Disaster did you have for June??

Thought for the day :"I do all my own stunts – but not intentionally"


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics



We hit over 40,000 Deaths!
I will leave this here 


Seems like a 2020 Bingo Card - Diesel spill in Russia means that June includes Rivers of Blood!!


Locust Plagues in Pakistan in May  - apparently China suggest importing thousands of ducks as they can eat their wait in locust every hour! 


And outside the White House the Mayor is so incensed by the use of military in her area that she renames 16th Street as "Black Lives Matter Plaza" and has yellow words painted across the road and cancels all curfews..



And reported on CNN (of course)


Still - I must applaud ....

In other news... Susie is getting the Welsh Dresser ready for the kitchen..




And I am making progress in the Warehouse - yes that is a wall at the back !!


And so another Saturday - and a bit more of the same...
Shut-Down Serenade today is Number 45 - When I first Came to this Land

and a video to add


 Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment