Thursday 18 June 2020

18th June 2020 - Film Stars and Friends Lost

Thought for the day :"Cake Demonstration in town tomorrow – expecting hundreds and thousands to turn up …"



When I grow up
March 2017 - I am sure that none of us thought how true this would be ...

Donald - The Musical 
  
Meanwhile in Crete ... Some film stars ...





and possibly 

Full video ...

and ..

While in other news - our buyers down South have been into the Garden and cleared up - I had not idea how overgrown it had got ... Before.. Hengistbury Road...

and after 

Well done I say ....

In other news, Football started back again last night ...   it has been a rough shut - down...


But of course it is still important to be keeping our distance - whoever you are...


And there are those who are protesting ...


Yesterday was a sad day as a friend of many years, indeed as long as we have been Live Roleplaying, died suddenly yesterday. Steve Boland was a very caring and active player, and one that has figured in two songs that i have written over the years - and in that I think that he is unique.

As Djordik he inspired the Loki Made me Do it song... this is the only version on line at the moment and one where I was having great difficulty in seeing the words... 


He was also famously Lars in Lars Trekking - a song inspired by another good friend Adam, who gave me the lines "Goblins on the Starboard Bow" when he was playing "Insult" the Goblin...
Lars famously would crash the Lord General's Long Ships and was the cause of much problems in the Camp and the factions at large, and was always on hand to take the blame.... 

He will be missed greatly..  and out of Order but I put No 60 on the Shut Down Serenades  for him ...
Ride On!!!!



Requiescat in pace, Steve.....


I lift a glass ...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment