Tuesday 8 March 2022

8th March 2022 - Yurt Clearance

Thought for the day :"If Lawyers are disbarred and Clergy defrocked, then Brides should be dismissed"


It was a day to get on and clear the Yurt area - but that required Susie to come with me as she wanted to make sure that I only use the Chain Saw when accompanied - a good safety thought at this stage - though I am getting more confident in working with the beastie.

But we managed to clear the area for the Yurt and start on some of the older tree sections - it will be a task for many days I think ..

But we also explored the fields beyond the Leat, clearly owned my Moilyn Farm but also accessible from the lower quarter. 

Temple of Doris in Bloom 

Yurt ville approach

area cleared

some more logging to be completed

clear


Bluebell Glade

clearing the Giraffic Park




Meanwhile - in other news





And on the subject of current affairs..



Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment