Friday 11 March 2022

11th March 2022 - More Rain and singing dogs

Thought for the day :"If Lawyers are disbarred and Clergy defrocked, then Clerks are defiled"


A rubbish rainy day today. So I went to Newcastle Emlyn to get some more wood for the yurt project - apparently I needed 15 posts not the 12 I worked on . But better news - the Crimson Moon Vocational Qualification level 4 arrived - and is ready to go out - will put pictures when they are sent....

Also arranged for some new Vollsanger polo shirts to be done at £12.99 each including logo which is not too bad... Man has to make a living ...

Didn't really stir out of the house other than a trip to NE - so day passed quietly. Rain was heavy and wind and gales are forecast so not sure that I will be doing a lot over the weekend.
Charlie is happy for me to borrow his ground Auger to make the holes int he ground for the yurt platform, and I have all the posts ready. now we need to get the cement and the chippings and I also need to get the Honda Caterpillar tractor working .. may have an idea on that after watching youtube movies until early hours last night ...  Fingers crossed!!

Dogs did not get out today - so I was treated to a song from Toby as he played with 'Thena
 

And so we get to another Friday - how did that happen ?
Ukraine is still fighting ..

seemed appropriate

and for the mathematicians amongst you 


 Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment