Thursday 3 March 2022

3rd March 2022 - Snowbells

Thought for the day :"If Lawyers are disbarred and Clergy are defrocked, then Cowboys would be deranged"


More Welsh rain today so we decided to do a Drivey - bit to Newcastle Emlyn to get our meds and a few more plants for Susie.
I took the opportunity to see if I can get the CMVQ patches done locally 
Seems I can so will try to get vector images to work ..

Walked the dogs in the rain and we had a good time as I decided to take my cutters and break through a path that gives me a circular route - but needed to take down the undergrowth. Wil try it again tomorrow and see how usable it is ..

Plenty of Snowbells out at the moment and daffodils - took some photos but the phone died while I was out..
so just the one ...  
 

Weather looks a little better tomorrow so should manage to get the strawberry beds done and amybe the tree in the yurt zone...   fingers crossed

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment