Sunday 11 June 2017

11th June 2017 - Just a Piece of LEGO

Thought for the day:"I couldn't work out how to fasten my seat belt … Then it clicked"

It is Sunday today - a day of rest
So I thought I might give the blog a rest

However I had to add this small missive which will confuse any foreigners trying to understand the British Election System - this year - standing against Mrs May in her constituency was a character calling himself Mr Bucket head - or Lord Buckethead


(For those who cannot guess he is the one to the left of the Prime Minister)
Watch here for the Monster Raving Looney Party and Mr Fish Finger....

I found out today that LEGO - god bless their marketing division - have brought out the mini character Mr Lego Buckethead

Go LEGO !!

Day 11D
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment