Thursday 7 July 2022

7th July 2022 - Covid Rules

Thought for the day :"Ordered some German Food on line – the sauerkraut has arrived but the Wurst is yet to come"


Susie down with the coughs and the flu symptoms today..
So sorry that she caught from me - we did not do a test - it seemed unnecessary  but will do one tomorrow

I had a bad night for sleep - no more than 15 minutes at a time other than one twenty minutes with some serious dreams ...   not sure that staying alcohol free is good for you ... 
or maybe it was the virus - not sure - I am not an expert at these things 

Either way - I was up from 7am this morning which was strange for me - and still managing the ten o'clock news  before bed ....  

Ho Hum 

Dogs are confused - but I felt well enough this afternoon to take them along Moilen Fields ...

Cheers (I think)




No comments:

Post a Comment