Thursday 14 July 2022

14th July 2022 - Dinosaurs on Walkabout and Covid clear for me

Thought for the day:"I told my psychiatrist that I hear voices. He said I don't have a psychiatrist!"


First day with a negative test so it seems that I am through the worse.
Walked the dogs and avoided a lot of the heat, but a walk up and down the garden a few times left me very tired and feeling pretty poorly.

I think that the pollen count was through the roof and in the fields every type of grass seemed to be in full flower which would not have helped.

Sorted out my song book for the first time in a few years and put it back into alphabetical order.

Had a practice for an hour or so - but a long way to go I think.

In other news - Dinosaurs... go walkabout...








Euros ordered for Germany - used Tesco on-line and got a reasonable return and free delivery ..

Will confirm when the money arrives safely.

My Flixbus trips were cancelled again and booked a new route home - hoping that there are not too many more cancellations as running out of options. 

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment