Sunday 3 July 2022

3rd July 2022 - Happy Birthday Toby

Thought for the day :"I dated a cross-eyed girl once but it didn't work out. She was seeing someone else!!"


So the photos are beginning to come in from the weekend 
Of course I am no longer a key person in the whole scheme of things any more having given up my Deputy PGM position...  so photos only catch me in the distance... There may be some from the Lodge later as I am Junior Warden and will be taking the Chair in November 2023...   Ho Hum !!







 Still a favourite order for me ...   Was strange to get back to a Lodge after over two years ..
Just hoping that it was not a super spreader...  

In other news today, Edinburgh confirmed our South Wales recommendation that my friend Carl be promoted to Provincial Grand Master of the Royal Order of Scotland (I am the current Deputy but did not want the top job) and I am pleased that Carl has decided to keep me on as his Deputy - a Job I will enjoy as it is only two meetings a year ..



In other news - it was Toby's first birthday today and the dogs both had turkey for dinner .
Not intentionally - but we had let it go beyond the sell by date.

 


Toby's main problem -
how to pick up two toys at a time 


Happy Birthday Toby

Another day - Lawns Cut - Dogs Walked  - Susie with bad tummy today - not sure if it is food poisoning or just some bad bread ..  hoping that she gets better tomorrow ..

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment