Sunday 17 July 2022

17th August 2022 - Signs of the Times

Thought for the day :"I am thinking of going to the South of France – I think it could be Nice"


Very hot today - so decided to use the shade and finish some signs for the opening next weekend 










Susie still showing positive on the Covid, and a little miserable. 
I am just suffering form heat and lack of energy - but went to the Car Boot Sale today and found that I no longer want all the rubbish tat we used to collect - cos I have been spending the last two years getting rid of it all ..
So had a good stroll around and was not at all tempted. Looking for some paving slabs to put under the new duck shed - may have to buy original though there is a chance of second hand in Llanelli tonight
We shall see - I will have to weigh up the cost of travel to Llanelli against the value of the stones.

Susie managed to hit the Comfrey beds and start clearing one of the terraces.. which is more than I managed - I walked the dogs around the big field and that was about it ....  Ho Hum - tomorrow is another day ...

Cheers !
Seems appropriate for the heat today ...



   

No comments:

Post a Comment