Wednesday 7 April 2021

7th April 2021 - Llanelli and Bluebells

Thought for the day :"I got talking to a lumberjack online. He seemed like a decent feller..."

 

Llanelli day again 

Cleared the Landing  - may not seem much to you but it is three flights of stairs and I am not good at stairs any more!!

Cleared quite a lot from the top bedroom - but will need another few trips to finish. The Wardrobes are blooming heavy !! and Three flights of stairs.. Did I mention the stairs?? Still - got to my recycle place and earned £7.84 which at least paid for the car wash with change...

Back to the house and the dog had not been out - so did a little walk up the lane and back along the Scramble and the lower quarter...

Bluebells starting


Though 'Thena thinks they are great to roll in 

Arum Lillies in the pond...

So that is about it for one day ...
I shall get back to proper blogging when I get some energy back...

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment