Thursday 29 April 2021

29th April 2021 - to the Dump.. to the dump... to the dump dump dump..

Thought for the day :"On this day in 1852, Peter Roget released / set free / freed / discharged / liberated / emancipated / unbound / uncaged / unshackled (etc) his thesaurus."


Llanelli run - and a trip to the dump - my mother would have enjoyed...
Was sneaky and booked two slots, one for me and one for my father in law - but I was getting rid of his armchairs and mattress so I think that was acceptable ..
Managed to get a load of bags and furniture and also most of the garden watse from 41 and the wooden slats and trellis.

Second run to the dump I ran into  someone throwing some fencing posts and trellis away so brought that back with me instead - will come in handy. Sadly the paving slabs I was hoping to pick up free had already gone...  

Stopped on the way back at a house clearance and antique place who will have a look at what we have and what it will cost to clear on Tuesday... 

Other than that - little to add today 

Tomorrow is another day ..

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment