Monday 5 April 2021

5th April 2021 - Project 41 it is ....

Thought for the day : "Far too many people are judgemental these days. I can tell just by looking at them .."


Trip to Llanelli as it was turning colder here and snow was threatening - though all we got in the end was some hail. 
Susie took a walk with the dog and found the loop path behind the Community Centre that comes back into Felin Brithdir 

I think this is her route - she can correct me tomorrow 


Meanwhile - back on Project 41 .... 
Cleared the bedroom and dismantled the wardrobes and bed and transferred to the ground floor.
Also cleared the old Sewing room except for the bed and chest of drawers to be sold / removed... 

Only spent 3 hour but it was enough for one day ..
Got Susie some hinges for her Gate.. and that meant visiting Charlie's always a mistake...
May have found Idris a friend...

Project 41:

Bedroom 1 - may need a little TLC on the wallpaper ...


Pictures of the bed - for sale 




And the main bedroom is clear .



And what did I find behind the Wardrobe - forgot entirely that I persuaded the local video store to let me have these for an NSPCC charity Function...   Now what do I do with them ??


Maybe a day at Ffynnon Wen tomorrow than back for the next stage ...

Ho Hum 

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment