Monday 12 April 2021

12th April 2021 - Another room done - Project Clear 41

Thought for the day :"If I swallow a magnet, will I become attractive?"


Another trip to Llanelli today...  Via Charlies!! 
Yes - I was allowed out again and in my defense I was left unsupervised!!

I wanted some sealable 80 ltr storage cases and they were listed at £6.99 which seemed a reasonable price to me - especially with the same product on the same shelf at £7.99 each. Exactly the same spec - so obviously new stock - and so I took the 9 that were left at the old price. Of course, this is just me being totally honest as they only scan the top barcode .. and as they were exactly the same they would have all stacked.. but I feel better to know that I played the game honestly...

But there was a fairy house made out of bananas - photo to follow next ...

But on to Llanelli and managed to clear the top bedroom - my Masonic Room - though the unused regalia took up two of the crates!!

Decided to list the old water bed heater on marketplace - link here in case I lose the photos.



And putting this up for sale as well - Full size Pine Bunk Bed



And so this room is now clear - ready for someone to take away the last furniture - but clear of disposable property..


Back to Ffynnon Wen and Susie has been busy as well ..  Some new pots for her sweet peas..
With Bailer twine to allow the flowers to grow..


One still to be done...

In other news - Call from Social Services that they cannot get Vic into Newcastle Emlyn but there is a place in Llanybydder, and it looks to be rather nice. It has individual rooms with ensuite facilities. They have 21 rooms and are happy to deal with Dementia, Old Age and adults with learning problems ... 
We are restricted form examining but were making arrangements to view tomorrow when we get a cal form the Staff Nurse at the Hospital saying that he is moving before 5pm tomorrow!!
Life is very difficult, as we are not allowed to enter the building until next week so the transfer will be form hospital to his new room without us being able to involve ourselves...

So tomorrow we will go to Cwm Aur and get his clothes and a bedside table (we think it may be one thing that he will remember from his last place and give some link) and hope that he settles in...

We will be able to visit, and get him to the dentist next week, and hope that he has not deteriorated too much - it is over a month since we have seen him ... Fingers crossed..

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment