Friday 8 November 2013

8th November 2013 - Friday and Finances

With only a day before the next viewers of the smallholding, a few enquiries regarding opportunities and finances are started, but without great hopes. It seems that bridging loans have gone from being expensive to usurous. Oh well, that was one thought.

Also, there may be some issues regarding the building regulations on part of the buildings, so some more enquiries may be required. However, it still looks like a good deal....

Have to wait until Monday for the financial wizards to get back to me - though an on-line enquiry might bring some answers this afternoon , a telephone call suggests that someone my be looking at the options for me...

So, until I see a little more light at the end of the tunnel, I will not post anything on this blog - I may be a little superstitious - but I can hedge my bets....

Still under the weather health wise - so turning in early...

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment