Saturday 9 November 2013

9th November 2013 - Saturday and a touch of sanity

Saturday looms, and I am meant to be heading up to Coventry for a Stag Night with some very good friends. Unfortunately, the cough is not improving, and the chances of infecting a group of friends is not one I wished to risk. Also the journey to Coventry and an evening in the cold and camping had to be weighed against the £25 deposit paid for booze and food.

So with a heavy heart, I decided to donate my portion of the festivities to those still left at the party.

So, with a morning in the Priory of Malta, and working the bar for a while, the remainder of the day was to be spent in the warmth of the house and in front of the Computer....

So, rather than risking the weather and the journeys, I chose a touch of sanity....

And in a book that I opened to learn a little ritual, I find some photographs from the past - in this case from 2001 - as it shows on one of the items..

Photos of Machu Pichu - no I have never been, but my sister and brother in law have... and also a photo from the past  - from America, I think Chrissie's 50th Birthday.....






Weather has really turned nasty... and more than a little of me is rather glad that I am in Llanelli...
Night !!

No comments:

Post a Comment