Sunday 1 August 2021

1st August 2021 - Getting around to singing again

Thought for the day :"Tried cooking with wine last night – after 5 glasses I forgot why I was in the Kitchen"


Having finished stage one of the Tavern yesterday - a mammoth task - I found myself a little more in need of rest today - indeed stayed in bed until 11am which is unknown these days !

But we tried out the new submersible pump that emptied the duck pond in nothing flat and cleared nettles and other flowering nuisances of which I cannot remember the name and dead headed them, and started on the next stage of the tavern...
But needed a video of the "before stage"

 
Also took the opportunity to give the ducks a shower..


And ended up on the patio with a firepit and singing...


and 

And c/o Nancy - a new cover for Ffynnon Wen Facebook Page 


And Roast Dinner 

and more songs - was good to get the guitar out again 


Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment