Monday 23 August 2021

23rd August 2021 - A day of travel

Thought for the day :"There’s a new Shepherd's app to count the sheep.. it reads the Baa Codes!"


Well - today was a mammoth drivey day. I had forgotten how far away from everyone we are now!!

Yesterday was  a trip to Llanthony to sit in a field with Nancy, and they have found their own field as well - so it is the turning of a page !!

But for posterity this is the list of pictures taken (there is no signal and phones were running out of power so my phone was borrowed for various photos to be taken) 

































Will think about editing tomorrow 

But for today it was up just before 8am and a cup of tea with some iffy milk 
And off to the supermarket for munchies for the trip, and a smooth drive yup the M25 and M11 to Stansted Airport to see Bunnie and Scarlett off.

Then a long safari back across England and Wales. Had thoughts about popping in on the field again but when it started showing me that it would be 3pm before I got there and I could be back home by 5pm - I decided on the latter. I haven't driven this sort of distance for a year or more!!     
Indeed - I got a text from Bunnie saying that she had landed in Crete (bearing in mind that I dropped her off 3 hours before her flight) before I got home !!!

So a quiet evening - a lovely Pork risotto and the second half of the bottle of red that I started last night with a Chinese that Bunnie bought to celebrate ...

So - Goodnight ..

Cheers !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment