Thursday 19 August 2021

19th August 2021 = Day Trips, Tavern updates and Hedgehogs

Thought for the day :"Did my first nude painting this morning. The neighbours aren't happy but the front door looks great!"


Bunnie and Scarlett went on a day trip today with Susie - Mwnt, and Castles, and Cardigan for shopping..







Meanwhile, I decided to try to find out what was wrong with the wiring in the Tavern.
In fairness, I had a pretty good idea having been concerned when I put the paneling in and having heard a "fizzing" sound at one time int he corner - and more important the tripping of the electrics and a loud BANG in the same corner.

And so, I stripped off the paneling ...
The area in question 

Stripped back and the offending wire

Wire replaced and paneling returned

So carried on doing a few boxes in the Tavern and now have cleared enough room to get the Piano installed into the outer Tavern. Thinking Saturday when there are a few people here.

In other news...

And during the night I went out to the larder area
and found that two of our hedgehogs were curled up in the passage - they must have heard me coming and rolled into a ball...  


And so to bed 
Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment