Wednesday 18 August 2021

18th August 2021 - No Giraffes today - But visitors to the House

Thought for the day :"I found a homeless man living in a tire. I poked a hole in it, so now he’s living in a flat."

Day at Ffynnon Wen . Walk around the Donkey trail with Bunnie and Scarlett, and an afternoon with Chris and Vicky. 

Scones and Victoria Sponge for High Tea...

Seem to have put a nail through a wire in the Tavern and the electrics in all the out houses are tripping out. Job for tomorrow I think - strip the paneling and find the culprit. Tavern switched off grid at the moment to allow the baby peacock chicks to have the power for the electric hen.

Went to look at the Giraffe and disappointed to find that I had mistaken the price which was £100 more than I had expected. Sadly, search on line suggested that the local price is still very competitive.
We shall have to wait until the house sale for some "Silly Money" I think. I still like the concept of "Giraffic Park"
 
No photos today - so a couple more from yesterday ..
















Cheers !



  

No comments:

Post a Comment