Thursday 7 January 2021

7th January 2021 - walkies

Thought for the day:"Met a man who offered me a go on his ice rink for 10 pence... I thought, 'What a cheap skate!' "

A mixed bag for today..

Susie doing much better and is in the garden trimming one of the bushes.. (I didn't go there !! Honest!)
I walked the dog on the Donkey trails and am thinking of the virtual Hadrian's Wall app - but do not wish to spend £30 on an app that simply tells me where on the wall I would be if I was walking there rather than here - though it is funny that I have friends who are doing the same thing - dressed as Romans and Celts ...



I suppose that I am 3.3 miles along by now ...  will see how that goes on the map..


A brisk morning and a cold one ...

Meanwhile - I forgot to post this so here is the current cover picture for Ffynnon Wen..



And in Crete - Scarlett is growing up fast...


'Thena was a little wet and cold after the walk  - warm now..

And in other news - Biden is ratified after the invasion of the Capital Building last night 


Trump finally agrees to transition of power but is still throwing tantrums - but his Twitter account was blocked for 12 hours after posting yesterday - and maybe longer if he refuses to take down his last tweet - which again seemed to incite his followers. We are now talking insurrection and sedition!

And finally - trying to get bird pictures on the window feeder - failing so far...






Oh well - keep trying is the answer...

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment