Thursday 28 January 2021

28th January 2021 - Starting up the Garden Machinery ...

Thought for the day :" Been playing a lot of ‘Bonopoly’ recently. It’s a bit like ‘Monopoly’ but where the streets have no names..."

Did a Zoom quiz this evening - was all about three things that happened in a particular year and guess the year . Seems easy ? Well I do not like quizes so I just watched and decided to google the answers for my own personal interest - because I could do it!
Sad fact - despite googling the answers I got 4 wrong!!

I mean - "Iceland gained independence"  - Google says that after invasion by Germany Iceland foudn itself isolated and ungoverned in 1940 ...  so 1940 I thinks  - but when I go back and look it says clearly that this led to independence in 1944...    oh !

Oh well - I never like quizzes anyway !!

Tried to adult today ...
Got the garden machinery out from the shed - and the trundle machine is VERY heavy !!
Started the Go Kart sit on mower....
Started the big lawn mower ...
Tried the Mulcher - no success yet - added new fuel and it sounds as though it may want to start though the pull rope will not go back on its own..
Trundle     Machine - nothing at all ...

Will try again tomorrow ..
Walked up to the field with the dog and it promptly started raining so came back.
We seem to have a lot of rain here...

Zoom Meeting (as Above) for St Teilo Lodge and had the opportunity to do the Origins if the Haggis lecture again ..

Saw this drawing of the water trough at the bottom of New Road today - so I share it here for no other reason ..

I thought that we had probably left Trump behind - but this video gem from 2016 is instructive..


Someone read the president well ...

The saga of the mittens continues




And so to bed ...

with a post script...  found this  - loved it ..


Cheers !



 

No comments:

Post a Comment