Saturday 2 January 2021

2nd January 2021 - And no more Warehouse

Thought for the day :"Caught my wife going through the neighbours bins... She's not nosey,  just terrible at parking."


It has taken a long time - but today I managed to finalise the storage issue in Llanelli and have given back the keys and paid all the bills - in fact I have overpaid - but that is another story! 

But after 5 years of filling up the lock-up and a year of emptying, (did I mention 1,573 Morrisons Banana boxes ?) it has finally been swept out and cleared and the shutter brought down for the last time... and we are now £400 a month better off....  






And so we start 2021 with one less asset... 
Had to fill the box trailer with furniture that the House Clearance people could not take away in time - but I have some other ideas for those. 

And so back to Ffynnon Wen and tomorrow is another day...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment