Tuesday 19 January 2021

19th January 2021 - Lazy day !! (Raining again)

Thought for the day :"I’m going to log off Facebook for a bit and then log on again but wearing a padded envelope. I’ll be back in a jiffy."

Got up early and let the Girlies out - it was dry for a bit...
Rest of the day has been raining and blowy... Somehow forgot to get out of my PJ's.
Forgot to get out of my armchair as well - been sitting playing silly games on the tablet all day ...
Well I Suppose it was the first real "shut-down syndrome" day since we have been here...
Got to allow yourself one of those every so often...

So - last day of Trump Presidency  is starting in the US and Trump apparently decides to lift all air restrictions to and from Europe !!!  Bein Blocked by Biden apparently ..
Waiting to see the list of Pardons that come on the last day!

So I thought I would share these lasting pictures...
 




Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment