Sunday 3 January 2021

3rd January 2021 - Trail Camera at the end of December...

Thought for the day :"My favourite piece of furniture is my reclining chair, we go back a long way..."

I thought I was over posting about Trump - but this was released today - a phone call from Trump to the Governor of Georgia asking him to recalculate the election in his favour before Tuesday and the Senate..


I have loaded my own copy in case this mysteriously disappears - while I do some fact checks on it ...
This is being reported generally and seem to be correct ....

A couple of shots from the trail camera today...












Squirrels



'Thena

Found Barry at Swopme in Llanrhystud today and he took quite a bit of the final furniture that was left. The remainder will have to go back to Llanelli and get broken up for the dump. Will still try to get rid of the mechanical beds - still cannot believe that there is no market for them - they were very expensive... 

But it is Sunday so I will just say Cheers!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment