Sunday 4 October 2020

4th October 2020 - High Water - High Jinx

Thought for the day:"The only thing you can take seriously in the newspapers these days is Fish and Chips. And I take that with a pinch of salt!"



Touch of rain today - and the water is rising ...














I took a before and after for the mermaid...


And Before

and now


And before

and after ...How high is the river Mama?


And looking down over the Romany Caravan


 Sitting in the warm - experimenting with the wood burners today ...


In other news, Trump is still in Hospital and it looks as thought he plans to rush through a republican member of the Supreme Court may be in jeopardy as politicians fall to the virus. 

"I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look." 
The transcription is by Penn Bullock of The New York Times.



In other, other news...
Spitting Image returns to the screen - but only if you are willing pay £5.99 a month / £59.99 per annum to the BBC (and others) for which I already pay £154.70 a year for a license... Was rather looking forward to it but will happily wait until it comes out for free or is pirated (in this case I would not object)

So - in the meantime - I shall celebrate Weird Al Yankovic singing "we are all Doomed" after the Presidential Election -
(and yes I think it is still appropriate while one of them is in Hospital due to his reckless cavalier attitude to the health of those about him and his country's citizens)

(A rare slightly political post from me - so not fret - normal service will be restored soon)


But I thought I would share a couple of images from the program anyway ..



the trailer...

And with those few words
Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment