Wednesday 21 October 2020

20th October 2020 - Ffynnon Rose...

Thought for the day :"I have a few jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work"






A non-day really. A Lot of rain and not much interest in doing much outside.

Susie finished her veg bed - which was more than I managed in the outside world.


The Spirit Alcometer says that this is not very alcoholic... and the Hydrometer does not work (apparently you have to do it before and after and do some calculations) but I have to say that the Ffynnon Rose is very nice - a dry wine rather than the normal sweet ones - and may be a little more alcoholic than originally thought. YES !

Quick trip to Vic today and a chat at the door - we are looking at the full shut - down by Friday so even a few minutes is better than nothing - though sadly he came out in his dressing gown, having gone back to bed due to back pains - but District Nurse calling today so he seems to be in good hands..

I feel I have been very restrained  but..
 

and with the UK 

I give up - putting another log on the fire and taking some Hand Sanitiser

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment