Wednesday 8 January 2020

8th January 2029 - Vale of Glamorgan No 135 (OSC)

Thought for the day :"I am not competitive – I am the first to admit it.."

An early start this morning and a trip to Penarth for the consecration on a new Lodge - or Consistory for the Masonic Order of the Scarlet Cord,in my official capacity as Grand Standard Bearer.

No pictures available yet - but they will be there in due course I have no doubt...

However, my foray into the lands of South Wales have prevented me doing anything else useful today - so things seem to be wobbling on their way.

So 2019 Photo Books are abounding - and in my usual manner I have downloaded all the photos and put them into a video for the year - Nostalgia 2019..

A Year in review 

But as we will have the Crimson Moon Getaway soon and it is associated with the "Sitting in a field" Festival I thought I would also put in a special...

 Weekends and Getaways

Seems enough for one day ...

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment