Thursday 9 January 2020

9th January 2020 - Consecrations, CD's and Considerations

Thought for the day :"They are televising the Origami awards tonight on Paper View"

It is time for a little political Comment...


Feel better now - thank you

And with tension in the Iran / US line I thought I would share this

My only thought is that we may be at risk of Carpet Bombing....

In other Poltical thoughts - I saw this option for leaving the EU ...

Seems Legit...

So yesterday saw the Vale of Glamorgan Consistory being consecrated - Grand Standard Bearer in action  - hidden at the back but there you go!!


So, this morning I shall be meeting with a new producer for sound tracks to discuss the way forward. I have decided to look at Absent Friends as a test track. I have taken it as far as I can in my own mix.  So I will see what it costs to re record and produce - thus giving me a concept of the cost of recording a full CD of Tavern Songs...  we shall see.

And this afternoon we may be looking at a Farm...  Luckily, Vic is still very positive about moving and sounds quite excited by the prospect - seems we have given him something to be enthusiastic about - hope he likes what we are doing for him...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment