Tuesday 7 January 2020

7th January 2020 - And a flat it is ...

Thought for the day :"What do you call the soft tissue between a shark's teeth? A slow swimmer."


So yesterday was fairly frenetic.

And so within one day we get to see the flat and have a deposit down and everyone seems in agreement.

St Mary's Court, Burry Port
And so a few views of the flat...

Kitchen

Living Room

Gas Boiler


Bathroom

Bedroom


Bedroom

the front door

the lift

living room

View from the living room
So today has been the Dentist to see about whitening my teeth. Could be a little bit of a problem - the bottom mould was fine but the top one set of a gag reflex which was not what I wanted - apparently I have to sleep with the moulds in my mouth for a fortnight!  We shall see how that goes !!

After that - I seem to have missed the Housing Benefit Office - apparently they only work in the mornings - or at least do not take phone calls after midday - but I imagine it will be like the rest oft eh systems now - that it will be an on line application so filled in the Council Tax reduction and Housing Benefit forms. Apparently we are in a Universal Credit area now - so all benefits are being replaced by Universal Credit. We shall see what happens.

Turns out that the flat was not £4K deposit - but rather a £545 deposit which is returnable as part of the fee system - and the holding fee is £102 which is also deductable from the rent ...

Now to start the references ...
Ho Hum!!!
I don't drink Coffee but if I did I am sure it would be a Scientifically Proven Green One !!!


Back to the forms then ...
Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment