Thursday 16 January 2020

16th January 2020 - A big Day - the Move In

Thought for the day :"Romans only met once a week – that was enough forum"

A grey day - but we managed to get all the furniture moved in yesterday so just the bedding and overnight stuff to go in today. Need to find some TV cables - forgot about them entirely, and maybe look to see if I can find some football channels for Vic to watch - he enjoys his football - especially Arsenal!

In other news, a friend has invited me to sing at his wedding in May 2021 - best get my set together ... Found a few ideas for him for his hand-fasting including these which I store here for posterity.

Viking Weddings - Link here

Found this little gem that I have included in my "Green Things" gallery...   works for me...


A bit of paperwork for the morning  - complete the housing benefit forms and Community Charge filling in and stuff...

Ho Hum ...

on other matters...
Hello children. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin" were the opening words of 'Listen with mother' which began on this day in 1950.



Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment