Thursday 2 January 2020

2nd January 2020 - Back on the Road again - Barton Bound

Thought for the day :"Friend changed his name to "spinal column" I said "can I call you back? "

And so, as Christmas and the Festive Season comes to an end, I am girding up my loins to travel down South again to return Vic to Barton-on-Sea and to get his teeth measured for a set of bottom dentures. The week has been uneventful, though a little strained, and the change in routine seems to have settled slightly, though still very confused.

So, Birthday Cards, Breakfast, Clean the Duck Pond, and then travel to the South...

"You do lead an interesting life Mr Beeblebrox!"

Oh, and it is the 2nd January - time to start digging up the road again it seems!!


In other news.... On the subject of education...


And of course in Yorkshire, the local authority allowed the Police to name the new road on which they built the new communications complex... South Yorkshire police Operations Complex...  I would have been proud of this one... Address is ?  "Letsby Avenue"


And with those few thoughts I shall leave you ....

Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment