Saturday 4 January 2020

4th January 2020 - Back to Wales with Neologisms

Thought for the day :"Its three weeks since I sent my hearing aid away to be repaired. I have heard nothing since "


Heading back to wales today ... Am waiting for Vic to finish a shower - a shower that he was convinced he has had already - though the electricity was not on, his hair was dry, the shower was dry and his watch was still on his wrist, he has finally gone back inside.

Sandwich is ready and the clock came back on a 24 hour postal - arriving at 9.30am this morning and signed for. Went back for an hour myself - will be a long drive this afternoon as usual.

No sign of the fox again - though there was dog food in the bowl - I have put the rest of the tin at the bottom of the garden where I saw the fox - did not want a full tin on dog food open in the bin - in case they are not put out.

In other news - this picture popped up on my feed - a photo of the original 5MB hard drive for the IBM Computer in 1956... Quite impressive


And Neologisms - I should be able to transfer most of these into thoughts of the day

 Watch this space.....

So - Sandwich finished - back on the road it is ...

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment