Thursday 14 April 2022

14th April 2022 - YURT!!!

Thought for the day :"I've just inherited a dairy farm. I don’t like it but I'm going to milk it for all its worth!!!"


And so an early start - though earlier for Rob, Chris and Mark who had to leave Cardiff in time to get to us by 8.30am.

And so with a cup of tea we started carrying everything down to the Yurt Site - and the trolley paid for itself in those few trips as a yurt is not a light thing as we discovered.

And these are the pictures of the construction  - I will freely admit that it is not something that I would wish to try to do with just the two of us. It was a full day's work for the three of them assisted in part by Susie and myself - but here we are ..













































All in all a good day's work - and we are shattered - 

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment