Sunday 10 April 2022

10th April 2022 - Reached the end of the Lower Quarter - and the Skildir

Thought for the day:"Police have recovered a set of stolen golf clubs and arrested one man but are still looking for the driver!!"


Sunday. It was cold over night and Susie says I cannot get the John Deer out yet as the grass is not warm enough to be growing - maybe soon!

But Dogs and I went for our walk as she carried on making skirts and blouses for Pip for the first event at Curious Pastimes. And the plot for the first event turns out to be the reclaiming of the Food Basket of Norsca - the Lands of the Skildir  which it seems I have a song about...

Nice to be relevant.

But it was a case of getting on with the lower quarter and today I managed to get all the way to the ditch at the end and the Flags that will be growing there. 

Put more membrane down and set some pathway - but my five a day meant that I have only one more barrow load for tomorrow - so it looks like another ton of chippings will be required...  Never ending !!

But we are making progress... Also put a base down for the Ty Bach next to the Yurt. 

Quite a productive day I think ...






Cheers !



 

No comments:

Post a Comment