Thursday 28 April 2022

28th April 2022 - Trying to adult - and failing

Thought for the day :"I dislike people that use the same word twice in a sentence. Enough is enough…"

Susie was busy today.
She listed all that she had done and I probably forgot much of it - but I know that she weeded one of the borders so could put the compost on it - I think for courgettes, and she planted the tubers for the dahlias (I think)  that the Madigans had given us and had been sitting in the box for a while, and she split her Marigolds and probably a lot more..

I started clearing the fallen tree and branches and created my first wood pile behind the Yurt ..


Mattress for the double bed arrived today as well as the biggest bottle of swarfega that I have seen - but there was only a fiver between the small jar and the big dispenser so it seemed like a good idea.
Why do I want Swarfega ? because I have been trying to adult - and took the strimmer apart again today and this time cleaned the carburettor - but when it went back together it still worked (a bonus) but no better than when I had started..


And so I went to the machine shop and it is a shame to report the pain in his eyes as I said that I had stripped the carburetor down after watching Youtube.
He took the strimmer in to look at and his passing though was 

"Look at the ladies in the bikinis on Youtube rather than the machine ones ...  just saying"

Oh well - but I am on stop with the undergrowth until I get a brushcutter working properly 

Thursday of CP tonight and I am feeling a little as though I should be somewhere else - but mixed feelings to be honest ..  
Wishing everyone well at CP ..
Hope you have a great event - maybe next year ...

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment