Thursday 3 October 2019

3rd October 2019 - Of Pembrey and Photoshopping

Thought for the day:"Yesterday, I've donated a watch a phone and a wallet to a poor guy. Just imagine the happiness that I felt as i saw him putting his gun back in his pocket.."


For posterity ...  I was looking at a PDF file on line regarding the Pembrey Munitions Factory ...
now the Pembrey Country Park - and thought I would leave this here as a link for the future. Well worth a read in total...


While looking through other articles I cam across a set which took a simple photograph of a woman - with no photoshop at all - the Original ....

 and then sent it to 18 different countries to see how they each interpreted the "beauty" of the subject...
I though it was quite fascinating and I leave the results to you to judge....

Argentina

Australia

Bangladesh

Chile

Germany

Greece

India

Indonesia

Israel

Italy

Kenya

Morocco

Pakistan

Philipines

Rumania

Serbia

Sri Lanka

UK

Ukraine

USA

Vietnam

Venuzeula
And so - beauty is in the eye of the Photoshopper !!!

And lastly for today - the stickers you can now get to put onto your staircase.. I like this one in particular...


Heading back to Llanelli later ...
Cheers





No comments:

Post a Comment