Tuesday 8 October 2019

8th October 2019 - Fraser and Single - Temple Bar Inn

Thought for the day :"I thought being an airport baggage handler would be fairly simple, but actually there is a lot to take on board."


Day started with a lot of rain - so didn't actually decide to wake up early - (no change there I suppose), but sitting at the computer looking out at New Road and the few cars passing and the sun is peeping out and the ground looks damp but fresh. The central heating is on so I suppose it must be fairly cold out there - but not in here.

Finished the Temple Bar Inn folk videos last night and posted....

Ten to Eleven Set 

The Original is here with the explanation of the 10 to 11 reference...

The Town I loved so much

Ready for the Storm

Fisherman's Blues

Blooming Heather (Wild Mountain Thyme)

Keg of Brandy

Not a bad day's work ...

In other news - Things are hotting up for Trump as he refers to his "unmatched wisdom"

"As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over..."

and so I give you your daily Trump...

Oh well - back to the grind-stone...















No comments:

Post a Comment