Thursday 10 October 2019

10th October 2019 - Back home from Round Trip in Bothy

Thought for the day :"My wife and I had our first row today. The new inflatable dinghy was a real bargain."



And home again after an excellent Scarlet Cord Provincial Meeting and a meeting of Pilgrim Preceptor in Macclesfield.

What a lot of rain!!!  And only in Wales!! I normally joke about it not raining here - but that we put it out as an excuse to keep the English out - but yesterday and today - as soon as I got into the boundaries of the Principality - it fell like stair rods !!!

But managed to get there and back and the Bothy once again managed the journey in excellent fashion. Eyelashes arrived while I was away - we shall have to dress the Bothy tomorrow if it is dry!!

So - a journey to Birmingham - not been there before,


and to Macclesfield -

 

Which I have been to before ..

But back home now - so not much to report as I have been on the road most of the day ...

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment