Friday 1 June 2018

1st June 2018 - Malice - Who the ****** was Malice?

Thought for the day: "Is a cannibal someone who is fed up with his fellow man?"

And so another month starts and we are half way through the year....
A White Rabbit day ... though I posted my own yesterday as we were 2 hours ahead here in Crete...


Sadly, an old LARP friend passed away yesterday - Andy Vaughan. He was an inspiration when I first joined Live Action Role Play in that he attended together with his carers and found ways to get around muddy fields and woods and play his Character Malice the wizard....


He had a little red disabled car /cart that he could drive around the site and it was a joy to play alongside him. He had not been well for a long time - if ever and I had not seen him for many years...

However - we still have a song written for him in my early days - I note that it was written by Agna the Healer  and therefore pre-dates Vollsanger..... "Malice.. Malice? Who the F** is Malice?"


  

 
He will be missed ...
I lift a parting glass....




No comments:

Post a Comment