Thursday 3 May 2012

May 2nd 2012 - Blogging by Candlelight....

Day 2 at event - and the rain is steadily falling - though lightly - onto the canvass above me. The fire is dwindling and I have glass of scotch by my side as I fire up the laptop in an otherwise medieval landscape.
We got the kitchen/living ten up last night with no trouble - after failing to get the trailer onto the intended plot. Ground far too soft and sticky -even with a borrowed Land Rover Defender to assist. Cut our losses and decided to unload everything and not have a Stock Trailer for this event. I think we may have decided the same last year !!

Most of the set up done today. 4 Master added. Bar in. Glasses delivered. Dressing almost complete. Only a small amount to do tomorrow. We should be fairly on time.

Forecast for next few days not great - but acceptable.

Tomorrow - Bookers, Vitis deliveries, and hopefully open by lunchtime.

Ho Hum - time for bed .....

No comments:

Post a Comment