Friday 7 November 2014

7th November 2014 - Of Containers? This one is mine !!!

Thought of the day : "What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

There is little to say today - other than I took my mother out and we visited my container to think about leveling it out so that we could move it in due course.. Having got to the site - I managed to find the local independent haulage guy and ask him about the possibility of moving the container straight away ... 10 Minutes chat and the passing of £80  and the container miraculously disappeared from where it was living and moved to its new home at Sandy Bridge....

But I was rather fascinated by the expertise that is involved in moving these containers. And I thought I would share it with you ...  Here are the pictures..
 























































And so it was ready to move ... I will find  picture of it in its new position sometime later ..


-o0o-

No comments:

Post a Comment