Monday 17 November 2014

17th November 2014 - Will the hacker in the Ukraine please stop !!!

Thought for the day : "How can there be self-help 'groups'?"

Sorry everyone - the day has caught me again ... Accounts and paperwork this morning. Some IP Address in Ukraine has apparently hi-jacked my email and the whole day has been spent with a virus check that is required before EasySpace restore my email address at pigsmayfly...

On my old steam driven machine - that meant 21 hours of virus scan while practically everything else was brought to a standstill.  Off to Caerphilly for a meeting of the Order of Athelston, but on return the virus check is clear - but of course EasySpace are now shut for the night and can't restore the account until the morning ...

So - having been challenged to find 5 black and white photographs that I like - and since I don't actually take my photos in black and white - I have chosen some that convert nicely into black and white...
This is my first...
I just love the laughing grand child !!!

So - not much of a blog today - maybe better tomorrow
Glass of Scotch before bed ...  Don't mind if I do !   Slainte!

-o0o-
Useless item of the day 

No comments:

Post a Comment